- Venthayam (ie) Fenugreek is one of most valued herb of traditional medical practice.
- General tonic to boost health.
- Effective at reducing risk of heart disease, relieving pain and treating high levels of cholesterol.
- It has a history of usage in gastro intestinal disorder as a mild laxative. Fenugreek corrects dyspepsia & loss of appetite.
- Soluble dietary fibres present in Venthayam (fenugreek) seeds improve glucose hamostasis by delaying carbohydrate digestion and absorption.
- A high fibre diet is also associated with improved ability to handle blood glucose levels.
- In the presence of high fibre diet, the cells are more sensitive to insulin for burning Glucose.
Diabetes mellitus, Flatulence, peptic ulcer, Loss of appetite, Excessive body heat, Improve lactation