- Triphala is the most popular herbal formulation containing the three myrobalans – hareetaki (terminalia chebula), Vibitaki (Terminalia bellerica) and Amtaki (Emblica Officinalis)
- Commonly used as a digestive are and cleansing different parts of body especially colon.
- Amlaki is a rich source of vitamin C Vibhitaki is a litter fruit containing plenty of Vitamain A. omega – 3 fatty acid. Haritake is a tonic for heart and brain.
- Triphala cleanses even the subtle channels of body, making one feel calm and content.
- It has anti – aging property.
- Enhances immune function.
- Increase the count of RBCs Red Blood corpuscles) in blood, which is essential to carry oxygen throughout the body.
- This combination is a natural remedy for hyperacidity of stomach.
- Acts as antioxidants and prevents free radical formation.
- Triphala is specially indicated to regularize normal peristalitic movements.
Constipation, flatulence, Gastric disorders, Anemia, ulcers, blood purification & rejuvenation